A Member of the Family: The Ultimate Guide to Living with a Happy, Healthy Dog (Paperback)
The Ultimate Guide to Living with a Happy, Healthy Dog
Three Rivers Press (CA), 9780307409034, 302pp.
Publication Date: September 15, 2009
- Selecting the right breed for your family's lifestyle
- Establishing-and enforcing-household rules from day one
- What to look for in a veterinarian
- Proper nutrition
- Familiarizing a dog with another pet in the family
- Setting up exercise, discipline, and affection plans for your family and your dog
- Introducing your dog to a new significant other or baby
Packed with practical tips and techniques-plus advice from the unique perspectives of Cesar's wife and sons-A Member of the Family addresses the most common issues and questions for dog owners.
About the Author
Praise For A Member of the Family: The Ultimate Guide to Living with a Happy, Healthy Dog…
"[Millan is] serene and mesmerizing. . . . He deserves a cape and mask."
—New York Times
"[Millan] arrives amid canine chaos and leaves behind peace."
—Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker