Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World DVD Study Pack (Mixed media product)
Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life
WaterBrook, 9780307731593, 128pp.
Publication Date: November 19, 2013
Other Editions of This Title:
Moving chapter by chapter through Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna shares fresh insights each week concerning lessons learned from the story of Mary and Martha. Packed with helpful tools for building a relationship with God, the companion study guide gives participants a chance to reflect on what they've read in the book as well as what they've learned in their study of God's Word.
Come discover what Jesus meant by the "better part" as you strengthen your relationship with the God who invites you closer.
· In-depth Bible study: Includes ten 20-22 minute video sessions.
· Bonus Session and "Word Time" tools for a deeper walk with God.
· Optional eleven or twelve-week format.
· Downloadable Leader's and Retreat Guide, plus promotional material.
· Can be used by individuals or groups.
Designed for individuals and groups. To get the most out of the study, each participant will need a copy of the book and the study guide.