Having a Mary Spirit (Paperback)
Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out [With DVD]
Waterbrook Press, 9780307731616, 160pp.
Publication Date: October 7, 2014
Transformation. We want it. We know we need it. But how do we access the new life Jesus came to bring?
Now you can experience Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out on your own or in your small group or church with best-selling author, Joanna Weaver as your teacher This twelve-week video series, used along with the book and study guide, covers topics such as guarding your heart, managing your thought life, and overcoming the Flesh Woman that lives in us all. Filled with spiritual insights and modern-day applications, this series points you to God's love, His grace and His power to transform your soul.
Come discover the Holy Makeover God wants to give you as you give Him access to the deepest places in your heart.
- In-depth Bible study: Features twelve 18- to 20-minute video sessions
- Bonus video material takes you deeper into each chapter topic
- Designed for use with study guide and book
- Leader's Guide, promotional material and retreat format also included
- Can be used by individuals or groups.