Kindergarten Page Per Day: Reading Skills (Paperback)
Sylvan Learning Publishing, 9780307944573, 60pp.
Publication Date: May 8, 2012
Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each DaySylvan Learning's Kindergarten Page Per Day: Reading Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with early reading skills, including: - Consonant Sounds
- Short Vowel Sounds
- Beginning & Ending Sounds
- Story Characters
- Story Setting
- Story Sequence Children improve their reading skills while they complete fun activities, such as: - Playing hide & seek by hunting in pictures for words starting with specific letters
- Matching pictures that start or end with the same sound, like ladder and lion or truck and duck
- Reading brief stories and picking out characters and settings from accompanying pictures
- And much more With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, Kindergarten Page Per Day: Reading Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational
About the Author
Sylvan Learning is the premier provider of tutoring services for grades pre-K to 12 in North America. With over 850 locations in the United States and Canada, Sylvan provides individualized tutoring services, both in centers and online, in subjects including math, language arts, writing, study skills, and more.Sylvan's proven process and personalized methods have helped more than two million students unlock their academic potential. With products based on solid and scientific research, Sylvan is committed to both quality education and to helping children discover a love of learning!