The Best Value Colleges, 2013 Edition: The 150 Best-Buy Schools and What It Takes to Get In (Paperback)
The 150 Best-Buy Schools and What It Takes to Get In
Princeton Review, 9780307945983, 480pp.
Publication Date: February 5, 2013
With college costs rising, it's important to make every dollar count.
That's why we at The Princeton Review have worked to expand our wildly-popular "Best Value Colleges" list—published annually in partnership with USA TODAY—into this comprehensive guidebook! Inside, you'll find detailed profiles of the 150 best-buy schools and learn what it takes to get into them.
· Information on WHAT MAKES A BEST VALUE SCHOOL and why these 150 are our top picks, based on over 30 data points covering academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and much more
· In-depth profiles of the TOP 75 PUBLIC AND 75 PRIVATE SCHOOLS that offer fantastic value for their price tags,with essential info on their costs, selectivity, classes, and facilities
· Introductory chapters with ADVICE ON ADMISSIONS and finding the best school for you
· INDEXES by cost and location
· A bonus section with the TOP 10 TUITION-FREE SCHOOLS
With the 2013 edition of The Best Value Colleges, you'll get everything you need to find a school with quality academics, reasonable tuition, and great financial aid. Remember: No one knows colleges like The Princeton Review!