Romans Study Guide with DVD
In the Grip of Grace
Other Editions of This Title:
The core idea of the book of Romans is that we are saved from sin by the grace of Christ. The apostle Paul unpacks the power of grace in a way that can completely change your life...
In this six-session Bible study--the first of the 40 Days Through the Book series--Max Lucado welcomes you and your group into the knowledge and freedom of grace with his exploration of Paul's letter to the Roman church. Throughout the study, you'll explore the book of Romans with Max to gain a deeper understanding of its context and content, focusing on central truths such as:
- The extent and power of sin.
- The amazing reality and availability of God's grace.
- The battle we're still in, and the hope we have despite the lies of the enemy.
- The grand story--from creation to restoration--that we're all a part of.
- The call to live in fellowship with each other and with Christ.
When we truly understand the power of grace, it sets us free from having to do good, so that we can do good. A true understanding of grace should not shackle us to works but liberate us to live in the presence of Christ.
40 Days Through the Book series:
Each of the studies in this series, taught by a different pastor or Bible teacher on a specific book of the Bible, is designed to help you more actively engage with God's Word by understanding its background and culture and applying it in a fresh way to your life. Throughout each study, you'll be encouraged to read through the corresponding book in the New Testament at least once during the course of 40 days.
This pack contains:
- 40 Days Through the Book: Romans Study Guide
- 40 Days Through the Book: Romans Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
Harperchristian Resources, 9780310126140
Publication Date: March 23, 2021