Ready for Anything
Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small
There are those who've prepared, and those who wish they had. Let Ready for Anything be your go-to guide for facing any unexpected crisis with confidence.
Bad stuff happens all the time--big stuff like hurricanes, wildfires, or national emergencies, and smaller-scale yet no less devastating disasters like a sudden health scare, job loss, or a computer crash. But this doesn't mean we have to live in constant fear.
Whether you're in the midst of difficulty right now or being proactive rather than reactive, Ready for Anything gives finite simple steps for preparing your mind, your heart, and your home for any unfortunate circumstance. Full of stories and humor along with facts, tips, and lists, Kathi offers a down-to-earth guide that will show you how to face the unexpected with confidence, relying on God's strength and plan rather than giving in to our fear and anxiety. Her step-by-step plan is easy to implement and will help any Christian be a better steward of their resources, as well as the neighbor who helps in a crisis rather than needing help themselves.
For anyone who falls somewhere between I'll just trust God and stocking a ten-year supply of canned pinto beans in the pantry, Ready for Anything will show you:
- How to prep your pantry for two weeks of meals, plus recipes
- Essential tips for creating an emergency kit and stocking your supplies
- Practical strategies for taking stock of your financials and building an emergency fund
- How to mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepare and parent your kids in any crisis
- How to create a five-minute plan and why you need it
- Indispensable tips for safeguarding your physical and digital valuables
- And so much more
Zondervan, 9780310358008, 224pp.
Publication Date: May 19, 2020