The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree (Paperback)
Zonderkidz, 9780310720843, 32pp.
Publication Date: January 26, 2011
Teaching children about forgiveness and compassion can be challenging. In this addition to the Living Lights(TM) series of Berenstain Bears books, young readers will identify what behaviors are frustrating or hurtful. Children will learn the importance of controlling their emotions and the process of forgiveness.
The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree--part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights(TM) series of books--is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in a classroom
- Beginning ongoing conversations about forgiveness and how to be a good person
The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date