Show Some Respect (Berenstain Bears Living Lights 8x8) (Paperback)
Zonderkidz, 9780310720867, 32pp.
Publication Date: September 10, 2011
Young readers will understand how to show genuine respect to their elders in this addition to the Living Lights(TM) series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn how simple biblical principles are the building blocks to creating respectful behavior.
The Berenstain Bears Show Some Respect--part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights(TM) series of books--is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in classrooms
- Teaching children about using manners
- Creating age appropriate discussions on how to treat people with respect and develop positive character traits
The Berenstain Bears Show Some Respect:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date