A Curse of Gold
Other Editions of This Title:
Digital Audiobook (9/20/2020)
Curses and queens. Pirates and kings. Gods and magic. The final saga of a princess cursed by Midas's touch, a vengeful Greek god, and a dazzling kingdom in the balance.
After barely surviving thieving, bloodthirsty pirates and a harrowing quest at sea to retrieve her stolen treasure, Kora finds readjusting to palace life just as deadly. Her people openly turn against her, threatening to overthrow her as heir to the throne due to fear of her magical powers. When Dionysus puts out a challenge to kill the girl with the golden touch and burn down her kingdom, it's not just her future on the throne in danger. Kora's life and entire kingdom are now on contract.
With no other choice, Kora sets out to find Dionysus, journeying to the mysterious disappearing island of Jipper. If she wants to save her kingdom and have any chance at reversing her father's curse, she will have to enter into a deadly game with Dionysus, the greatest trickster the world, or the underworld, has ever seen.
A Curse of Gold:
- Is the highly-anticipated sequel to A Touch of Gold by author Annie Sullivan
- Is an enchanting and captivating fantasy adventure/fairy tale retelling, perfect for fans of The Wrath and the Dawn and Cinder
- Is told from the perspective of Kora, King Midas's daughter and a strong female protagonist
- Features a beautifully decorated cover
- Will have strong appeal to readers ages 13 & up
Blink, 9780310768319, 352pp.
Publication Date: September 22, 2020