Let's Go 2003 (Paperback)
Let's Go Publications, 9780312305802, 432pp.
Publication Date: December 1, 2002
Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- Walking tours of ancient sights and advice for hiking
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the Israel
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed city and regional maps
Cultural Connections: Follow the Via Dolorosa through Jerusalem
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Buy silver at bargain prices in the Yafo shuk
Off The Beaten Path: Join the harvest at one of Israel's 270 kibbutzim
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com
Praise For Let's Go 2003: Israel…
"The grand-daddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"