You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning (Paperback)
St. Martin's Griffin, 9780312363024, 256pp.
Publication Date: September 14, 2010
From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You, Only Prettier, and Bless Your Heart, Tramp, comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
• Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
• How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
• Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
• Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
• Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
• Airlines serving up one hot mess
• Action figure Jesus
• Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
• And much more!
Complete with a treasure trove of Celia's genuine southern recipes, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.
About the Author
Praise For You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning…
“Rivenbark's latest outing is a fantastic book that will keep you laughing at the minutiae of the world outside while giving you time to reflect on your own life.” —Book Reporter
“...one of those books that makes you laugh out loud and possibly even snort soda through your nose!” —Booking Mama