The Breastfeeding Book (Paperback)
Everything You Need to Know About Nursing Your Child from Birth Through Weaning
Little, Brown Spark, 9780316417853, 288pp.
Publication Date: October 9, 2018
Other Editions of This Title:
From pediatric experts Martha Sears, R.N., and William Sears, M.D., a comprehensive, reassuring, authoritative information on:
- How to get started breastfeeding, with illustrated tips for latching on
- Increasing your milk supply
- Breastfeeding when working away from home
- Pumps and other technology associated with breastfeeding
- Making sure your nursing baby gets optimum nutrition, including the most recent information about the importance of omega-3 fatty acids and "milk-oriented microbiota"
- Nutrition and fitness for moms
- Nighttime breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding and fertility
- Toddler nursing and weaning
- Special circumstances
- And much more...
Breastfeeding contributes to nurturing a smarter and healthier baby, and a healthier and more intuitive mommy. Isn't that what every child needs, and every parent wants?