League of Legends
Realms of Runeterra (Official Companion)
List Price: 30.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Unlock the mysteries and magic within League of Legends, one of the world's most popular video games, in this encyclopedic and collectible companion book that explores the game's epic lore.
Embark on a journey through the realms of Runeterra in this first-ever collectible companion book, published to celebrate the game's tenth anniversary.
Spanning the farthest reaches of this universe and venturing into uncharted territory, this encyclopedic compendium connects players to the rich storytelling that inspires all the action. Inside, you'll find:
- An expedition through eleven regions, chronicling conflicts, entrenched rivalries, and covert alliances
- Hundreds of illustrations, including never-before-seen maps and artwork
- Insights into the heroes, flora, fauna, architecture, politics, and technologies from all corners of this world
- Original narratives that bring the cultures of Runeterra to life
League of Legends is an online game played by millions of people around the world, offering endless engagement with an expanding roster of champions, frequent updates, and a thriving esports scene. This volume is an essential reference for fans everywhere.
Voracious, 9780316497329, 256pp.
Publication Date: November 5, 2019
About the Author
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support games made by players, for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of Riot's community and it's for them that Riot continues to evolve the League experience both in and out of game.