Gay and Lesbian Weddings: Planning the Perfect Same-Sex Ceremony (Paperback)
Planning the Perfect Same-Sex Ceremony
Ballantine Books, 9780345475749, 230pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2004
- budget concerns: choosing your ideal wedding size and style
- finding gay-friendly printers, photographers, gift registries, caterers, florists (actually, if you find a gay-hostile florist, we'd love to hear about it)
- ethnic, theme, and destination weddings
- keeping the honey in the honeymoon
- sex--including how to keep the heat after the wedding night, as well as the facts on fidelity (can the two be linked?) Plus: a handy Wedding Countdown Calendar, website resources, and true stories from same-sex couples who've gotten hitched without a hitch Gay and Lesbian Weddings gives you straight talk (so to speak) with equal parts information, flair, and fabulousness.
About the Author
Praise For Gay and Lesbian Weddings: Planning the Perfect Same-Sex Ceremony…
“If you’re going to tie the knot (so long as it’s not around your partner’s neck), this is the book for you.”
—RITA MAE BROWN
“I’m recommending Gay and Lesbian Weddings to all of my friends . . . especially the straight ones!”
“Thank goodness I don’t have to consult Amy Vanderbilt anymore!”
"While gay people's struggle to win the right to marry continues, weddings are already happening -- and gay couples, their families, and friends planning their celebration will benefit from the advice and stories in this fun-to-read guide." -Evan Wolfson, Executive Director, Freedom to Marry