Healing Remedies: More Than 1,000 Natural Ways to Relieve the Symptoms of Common Ailments, from Arthritis and Allergies to Diabetes, Ost (Paperback)
More Than 1,000 Natural Ways to Relieve the Symptoms of Common Ailments, from Arthritis and Allergies to Diabetes, Ost
Ballantine Books, 9780345503350, 336pp.
Publication Date: December 30, 2008
- For an energy boost, slap the inside of your elbows and the back of your knees.
- Eating one-half avocado a day may lower cholesterol by up to 42 percent.
- Vaporize a headache by bringing a cup of apple cider vinegar to a slow boil, then put a towel over your head, bend over the pot at a safe distance, and inhale/exhale through your nose for about 10 minutes.
- To tone up your circulatory system and strengthen your heart, pretend to vigorously conduct an orchestra for 10 minutes a day.
- To improve your memory, pop six raw almonds a day.
- Add pizzazz to your sex life by consuming any fruit beginning with p: peaches, plums, pears, pineapple, papaya, and persimmon.
- Practice "girth control" by killing your cravings with pure grape juice. Though not meant as a substitute for doctor's visits, this amazing guide also features special sections on men's health challenges, especially prostate concerns, and women's symptom relief, from cramps and morning sickness to vaginitis and hot flashes. Remedies galore-and more-are at your fingertips.