Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons (Paperback)
7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons
Ballantine Books, 9780345513694, 287pp.
Publication Date: May 19, 2009
- how the outdoors is still the best playground, offering the sense of adventure that only Mother Nature can provide
- the essential ways to preserve a boy's innocence (and help him grow up)
- the pitfalls moms and dads face when talking to their sons
- why moody and rebellious boys are not normal-and how to address such behavior
- how and when the "big" questions in life should be discussed: why he is here, what his purpose is, and why he is important Parents are blessed with intuition and heart, but raising sons is a daunting responsibility. This uplifting guide makes the job a little easier.
About the Author
Praise For Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons…
“If you want to raise a boy you’ll be proud of, read Boys Should Be Boys.”—Dave Ramsey
“Filled with inspirational vignettes, Boys Should Be Boys empowers parents to stay involved and protect their sons’ innocence. It’s a wonderfully written and eye-opening book–a must-read.”—Neil Bernstein, Ph.D., author of There When He Needs You