Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Paperback)
Harlequin Teen, 9780373210657, 279pp.
Publication Date: June 25, 2013
Rose Zarelli 2.0 here2.0, as in, innovativesuperiorimproved.
Improved how? Glad you asked. This year, I will not:
1. Do things just because other people want me to.
2. Randomly shoot off my mouth.
3. Worry about whether I'm someone's girlfriendor not.
So, what will I do this year?
1. Find my thing and be who I want to be.
2. Learn when to speak upand when to shut up.
3. Tell off Jamie Forta and move on.
I'm older and smarter nowI can totally pull this off. How hard can it be?
About the Author
Praise For Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend…
"The familiar story of smart girl meets bad boy is enhanced by Rose's intelligent and authentic voice." --Kirkus Reviews on CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL