Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend
* Individual store prices may vary.
Rose Zarelli 2.0 here--2.0, as in, innovative...superior...improved.
Glad you asked. This year, I will not:
1. Do things just because other people want me to.
2. Randomly shoot off my mouth.
3. Worry about whether I'm someone's girlfriend--or not.
So, what will
I do this year?
1. Find my thing and be who I want to be.
2. Learn when to speak up--and when to shut up.
3. Tell off Jamie Forta and move on.
I'm older and smarter now--I can totally pull this off. How hard can it be?
Praise For Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend…
"The familiar story of smart girl meets bad boy is enhanced by Rose's intelligent and authentic voice." --Kirkus Reviews on CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL
Harlequin Teen, 9780373210657, 279pp.
Publication Date: June 25, 2013
About the Author
Louise Rozett made her debut as a YA author with "Confessions of an Angry Girl," published by HarlequinTEEN. The sequel, "Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend," is due out in July 2013. She lives with her awesome, 120-pound Bernese mountain dog Lester named after Lester Freamon from "The Wire "in one of the world s greatest literary meccas, Brooklyn. Visit www.Louiserozett.com for more info."