Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2012 Edition (Paperback)
Princeton Review, 9780375427411, 352pp.
Publication Date: October 25, 2011
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or divorced or single parent
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton, as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2012-2013 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.