GED Basics: Easy-to-Follow Lessons to Get Up to Speed for the GED (Paperback)
Easy-to-Follow Lessons to Get Up to Speed for the GED
Princeton Review, 9780375428364, 496pp.
Publication Date: September 11, 2012
Everything You Need to Start Preparing for the GED.
The GED can be intimidating for students who have been out of school for awhile. Many GED test-takers find that they aren't quite ready to dive into full test preparation, but need some extra general practice and instruction in the basic GED subject areas first.
If you need help learning or refreshing your knowledge of the general topics that the GED covers, the Princeton Review's GED Basics: Easy-to-Follow Lessons to Get Up to Speed for the GED is the right book for you! With step-by-step explanations for tough concepts and easy-to-follow subject reviews, it covers all 5 sections on the GED—Language Arts: Writing, Language Arts: Reading, Social Studies, Science, and Mathematics. It includes:
• Clear, basic subject reviews to bring you up to speed on language arts, math, science, and social studies
• Guidance and drills to help you write a high-scoring essay
• Thorough review of all the grammar, word usage, and punctuation skills you need for the reading and writing sections
• Walk-through examples to explain confusing math concepts, and detailed topic lessons for social studies and science
• Numerous practice drills for every topic, with full explanations for each answer
Whether you're preparing to enroll in a GED prep course or take the actual exam, GED Basics: Easy-to-Follow Lessons to Get Up to Speed on the GED will help give you the fundamental building blocks you need to succeed.