Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2011 Edition (Paperback)
Princeton Review, 9780375429804, 496pp.
Publication Date: June 8, 2010
If it’s on the LSAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice tests—2 in the book and 4 online
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Comprehensive website with more practice test questions, score reports, reviewing, and essay grading
• Engaging video tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top instructors
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the LSAT
• Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
• Detailed chapter about logic games with helpful drills
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!