American Bar Association Guide to Wills and Estates, Third Edition: Everything You Need to Know About Wills, Estates, Trusts, an (Paperback)
Everything You Need to Know About Wills, Estates, Trusts, an
Random House Reference, 9780375722998, 384pp.
Publication Date: May 12, 2009
The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates, Third Edition, contains everything you need to know about planning an estate, preparing a will or trust, and minimizing inheritance taxes. It is organized in easy-to-follow chapters with sidebars containing tips, checklists, and key information.
The ABA Guide to Wills & Estates will help you:
• Determine what to put in an estate plan
• Decide whether to prepare a will, trust, or living trust
• Avoid or reduce estate taxes
• Change plans if the law or your circumstances change
• Transfer property without a will with substitutes such as life insurance and joint tenancy
• Understand the benefits of living gifts and life insurance
• Choose an executor and trustee
• Guard against a will being contested