All about Braising (Hardcover)
The Art of Uncomplicated Cooking
W. W. Norton & Company, 9780393052305, 481pp.
Publication Date: October 17, 2004
List Price: 35.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- a thorough explanation of the principles of good braising with helpful advice on the best cuts of meat, the right choice of fish and vegetables, and the right pots,
- 125 reliable, easy-to-follow recipes for meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables, ranging from quick-braised weeknight dishes to slow-cooked weekend braises,
- planning tips to highlight the fact that braised foods taste just as good, if not even better, as leftovers,
- a variety of enlightened wine suggestions for any size pocketbook with each recipe.