The Wall Street Journal Guide to Information Graphics (Paperback)
The Dos and Don'ts of Presenting Data, Facts, and Figures
W. W. Norton & Company, 9780393347289, 157pp.
Publication Date: December 16, 2013
Other Editions of This Title:
- to choose the best chart that fits your data;
- the most effective way to communicate with decision makers when you have five minutes of their time;
- how to chart currency fluctuations that affect global business;
- how to use color effectively;
- how to make a graphic "colorful" even if only black and white are available.
The book is organized in a series of mini-workshops backed up with illustrated examples, so not only will you learn what works and what doesn't but also you can see the dos and don'ts for yourself. This is an invaluable reference work for students and professional in all fields.