Speaking for Yourself (Hardcover)
A Guide for Students
Routledge, 9780415378567, 140pp.
Publication Date: May 25, 2006
Other Editions of This Title:
As a student, and in any profession based on your studies, you need good oral communication skills. It is therefore extremely important to develop your ability to converse, to discuss, to argue persuasively, and to speak in public. Speaking for Yourself provides clear, straightforward advice that will help you:
- be a good listener
- express yourself clearly and persuasively
- contribute effectively to discussions
- prepare talks or presentations
- prepare effective visual aids
- deliver effective presentations
- perform well in interviews.
In short, it will help you to express your thoughts clearly and persuasively - helping to achieve your short and medium-term goals as a student and your career goals.