Madonna (Mass Market Paperback)
An Intimate Biography
Berkley, 9780425186695, 432pp.
Publication Date: June 1, 2002
Based on ten years of exclusive interviews, Madonna: An Intimate Biography reveals surprising new insights:
* The complex nature of her relationship with her father
* How Warren Beatty broke her heart, and why the two never wed
* Her romantic involvement with John Kennedy, Jr.
* The truth of her relationships with the fathers of her two children
* How motherhood changed her into a surprisingly different woman
* What the future holds for her
* And much more
"Psychological insights [and] astute observations." (Houston Chronicle)