Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology
Expert Consult: Online and Print
List Price: 755.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Now published in 2 volumes, the new edition of this landmark text gives you a succinct but comprehensive account of all currently available imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Extensively revised and restructured, it is an excellent review text for resident radiologists, offering detailed information on all the imaging modalities and interventional procedures needed for exam preparation. Additionally, it helps the practicing radiologists with a concentrated overview of the latest imaging techniques covering all parts of the body.
- Provides a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications so you can master the field and prepare for certification or recertification.
- Offers summaries of interventional techniques rather than step-by-step instructions on the procedures themselves, thus giving you more relevant information you can use in daily practice. Uses nearly 4,000 outstanding illustrations creating a visual guide to help you solve even your toughest diagnostic problems.
- Presents a more streamlined approach to include only the information you need for daily practice and for exam preparation.
- Includes chapter summaries for quick answers to clinical questions.
Churchill Livingstone, 9780443101632, 1936pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2007
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase