The Basic Book of Photography (Paperback)
Plume, 9780452284258, 672pp.
Publication Date: August 26, 2003
This greatly expanded edition includes:
- An all new chapter on digital cameras and imaging
- Indoor and outdoor lighting techniques
- Descriptions of all color, black-and-white, and infrared films
- Procedures for processing your own pictures
- Ways to enjoy your photography on the internet
With more than 395 instructive illustrations and an extensive glossary, The Basic Book of Photography help you become the photographer you always wanted to be.
About the Author
Michele and Tom Grimm are freelance photographers and writers who have written and illustrated a dozen other adult and children’s books. They live in Oregon.