Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage for Dummies (Paperback)
For Dummies, 9780470276761, 364pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2008
This easy-to-understand, consumer-friendly guide helps you find out whether Part D affects any drug coverage you already have and weigh the consequences of going without coverage. You'll find ways to compare plans, identify the one that covers your drugs at the least cost, and make sure you sign up at the right time. And you'll learn how to minimize your expenses, use the "right" pharmacies, and troubleshoot any problems with your coverage. Discover how to:
- Decide whether you need Part D
- Understand how Part D works, from costs to coverage
- Choose and enroll in the best plan for you
- Get up and running with Part D
- Handle the coverage gap
- Lower your drug costs
- Join and switch plans
- Comply with long-term-care rules and rights
- Challenge plan decisions
- Avoid scams and hard-sell marketing
Now, more than ever, you need clear, reliable information that helps you understand Part D and make smart, cost-saving healthcare decisions. You need Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage For Dummies.