eBay.co.uk For Dummies (Paperback)
For Dummies, 9780470518076, 450pp.
Publication Date: February 1, 2008
List Price: 24.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A fully updated edition of a UK bestseller, eBay.co.uk For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the most current and comprehensive guide available. Packed with expert advice on buying and selling successfully and safely this book explains every aspect of using the site in simple steps - it's the easiest way to get started and make some serious money in the world's biggest marketplace.
Second edition new content includes:
- Making serious money on eBay.co.uk
- Fair trade goods
- Feedback 2.0
- Advanced searching
- Latest security information - including infringing items, increased buyer protection, dealing with counterfeit goods and ticket touts
- Express selling, including discount sales for shop owners
- Updated Pay Pal information
- Using Skype
- Blogging and MyWorld
About the Author
Marsha Collier is an eBay PowerSeller, eBay University Instructor, and author. Jane Hoskyn is a consumer journalist and eBay expert. Steve Hill is a journalist and author with a ten-year career in technology publishing.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase