Sesame Street C is for Cooking 40th Anniversary Edition
Other Editions of This Title:
Introducing your kids to cooking is easy-with a little help from the Sesame Street gang. This special anniversary edition of Sesame Street's classic "C" is for Cooking is packed with tasty recipes from Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and friends, plus brand-new recipes from celebrity chefs to celebrate forty years of fun on the Street.
- Includes more than 55 delicious recipes that kids and parents can make together, plus fun food and cooking games and activities
- Filled with tasty dishes that appeal to young, picky eaters, such as Grover's Little & Adorable Chicken Nuggets and Rosita's Tortilla Soup
- Features 16 pages of simple, kid-friendly recipes and activities from celebrity chefs like Mark Bittman and Emeril Lagasse
- Filled with full-color photos and illustrations, plus food facts that engage children and encourage them to try new things
- Comes with a sheet of reusable stickers of foods, characters, numbers, and words
With recipes for drinks, breakfasts, lunches, soups, dinners, side dishes, and sweets and treats, Sesame Street "C" is for Cooking is sure to be a hit with adults and kids.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 9780470523070, 144pp.
Publication Date: September 18, 2009
About the Author
SESAME WORKSHOP is the non-profit educational organization behind Sesame Street, the landmark television program that reaches millions of children every day in more than 150 countries. Delivered through a variety of platforms, Sesame Workshop develops research-based content - including television programs, books, games, mobile apps and community engagmeent initiatives - that supports early childhood learning, helps prepare children for school, and addresses developmental needs.
Since 2004, Sesame Workshop has led a Healthy Habits for Life campaign. Through episodes, products, and public service announcements, Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby and other Sesame Street friends encourage kids to try healthy foods and exercise.
In March 2014, First Lady Michelle Obama announced a collaboration of Sesame Workshop, Produce Marketing Association (PMA), and the Partnership for a Healtheir America (PHA) in a two-year agreement to help promote fresh fruit and vegetable consumption to kids.
The Sesame Street social network continues to grow with over 17 million Facebook fans and 832K+ Twitter followers, plus an expanding presence on Tumblr, Instagram, Vine, and Pinterest.