Internet Marketing (Paperback)
An Hour a Day
Sybex, 9780470633748, 567pp.
Publication Date: April 5, 2011
If you've been seeking a practical, day-by-day, do-it-yourself plan for success in your Internet marketing, this is the book for you. The latest in the very popular Hour a Day series, this book gives you step-by-step instruction and clear action plans for all crucial aspects of successful internet marketing: SEO, website optimization, integration of social media and blogs, and pay-per-click strategies. Above all, it shows you how to use analytics effectively, so you can track and understand your results, then course-correct as you need.
- Provides step-by-step instruction to help you design, implement, and measure an internet marketing strategy
- Uses the empowering and winning approach that has made the books in the Hour a Day series top sellers
- Breaks down intimidating topics into approachable, hour-a-day tasks
- Covers key topics in step-by-step detail, including SEO, website optimization and usability, analytics, blog integration, social media, and pay-per-click strategies
- Offers expert guidance from an experienced and well-known internet marketer, Matt Bailey
Drive targeted traffic to your site, keep them there, and convert them into happy customers with this refreshingly practical, roll-up-your-sleeves guide