Frommer's Montreal and Quebec City [With Pocket Map] (Paperback)
Frommer's, 9780470679692, 310pp.
Publication Date: January 1, 2011
List Price: 17.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Montreal & Quebec City features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
- Our author hits all the highlights, from Vieux-Montreal to Quebec's fascinating Musee de la Civilisation. She's checked out all the best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife; detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to the Laurentians, Cantons-de-l'Est, Ile d'Orleans, Montmorency Falls, Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre, Parc Mont Ste-Anne, and Central & Upper Charlevoix.
- Frommer's Montreal & Quebec City also includes a color fold-out map.
About the Author
Leslie Brokaw has been writing for Frommer's since 2006, authoring or contributing to recent editions of Frommer's Montreal Day by Day, Frommer's Canada, and Frommer's New England, as well as Frommer's Montreal & Quebec City. She is based in Boston and teaches at Emerson College. Erin Trahan is a Boston-based writer and editor. In addition to authoring recent editions of Frommer's Montreal & Quebec City and Frommer's Montreal Day by Day, she edits and publishes The Independent, a magazine about independent film, online at www.independent-magazine.org.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase