Marketing Planning by Design (Hardcover)
Systematic Planning for Successful Marketing Strategy
Wiley, 9780470721674, 350pp.
Publication Date: February 1, 2009
The reason for this lies in the lack of a plan for marketing planning.
This book not only identifies numerous examples of this problem as experienced by businesses, it also offers ways of solving the problem. Ralf Strauss highlights a 7 phase process for marketing planning, where the potential marketing can reach is demonstrated. Useful check lists included in this book allow the readers to readily create their own 'plans for a marketing planning'.
With insights drawn from more than 150 case studies included in the book, Marketing Planning by Design covers areas such as:
- How to overcome existing hurdles of marketing planning and marketing strategy.
- How to set up a project for managing the marketing planning cycle.
- How to develop a really target group and content driven marketing planning, which is stepwise cascaded from a program, campaign down to a tactical level.
- How to make marketing accountable in terms of performance measurement.
- How to implement an enhanced marketing planning in the organisation.
- How to systematically integrate Web 2.0 into marketing planning, or how to link marketing with modern IT.
This highly practical book is destined to be a must-have reference work on any marketer's desk.