Multi-Objective Optimization Using Evolutionary Algorithms (Hardcover)
Wiley, 9780471873396, 518pp.
Publication Date: July 5, 2001
Other Editions of This Title:
- Comprehensive coverage of this growing area of research
- Carefully introduces each algorithm with examples and in-depth discussion
- Includes many applications to real-world problems, including engineering design and scheduling
- Includes discussion of advanced topics and future research
- Can be used as a course text or for self-study
- Accessible to those with limited knowledge of classical multi-objective optimization and evolutionary algorithms
The integrated presentation of theory, algorithms and examples will benefit those working and researching in the areas of optimization, optimal design and evolutionary computing. This text provides an excellent introduction to the use of evolutionary algorithms in multi-objective optimization, allowing use as a graduate course text or for self-study.