The K&W Guide to Colleges for Students with Learning Differences, 14th Edition (Paperback)
338 Schools with Programs or Services for Students with ADHD, ASD, or Learning Differences (College Admissions Guides)
Princeton Review, 9780525567899, 752pp.
Publication Date: February 19, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Hundreds of thousands of students with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or other learning differences head to college every year. This comprehensive guide makes it easy for those students and their families and guidance counselors to tackle the daunting process of finding the school that fits their needs best.
This indispensable resource book for students, parents, and professionals includes:
• 338 school profiles with targeted information on services, admissions, and support at each school
• Lists of support services available to learning-disabled students at each college
• Policies and procedures regarding course waivers or substitutions
• Strategies to help students find the best match for their needs
• Advice from learning specialists on making an effective transition to college
About the Author
Imy F. Wax, MS, is a licensed psychotherapist and founder of the Aspire Group, a therapeutic and educational consulting practice specializing in college placement and college alternatives, boarding schools, therapeutic schools and programs, and summer and gap-year opportunities. The Aspire Group sserves clients throughout the world.