1,511 ACT Practice Questions, 6th Edition (Paperback)
Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
Princeton Review, 9780525567905, 816pp.
Publication Date: April 16, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• 215 bonus targeted subject drill questions that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
• Extra reading questions online
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your ACT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for solving questions
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills allow you to customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you how to write a high-scoring response