Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam, 2020 Edition (Paperback)
Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
Princeton Review, 9780525568155, 656pp.
Publication Date: August 6, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras including information on the planned College Board course updates coming in 2019-2020.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Subjects organized into manageable units
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas and comprehensive drill units available online