Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2020 Edition (Paperback)
Practice Tests & Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam (College Test Preparation)
Princeton Review, 9780525568391, 464pp.
Publication Date: December 17, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® U.S. History Exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam gives you the tools you need for the score you want.