Cracking the AP World History (Paperback)
Modern Exam 2020, Premium Edition: 5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Proven Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam (College Test Preparation)
Princeton Review, 9780525568407, 480pp.
Publication Date: November 5, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of primary sources and how they relate to key ideas in world history