Cracking the AP World History (Paperback)
Modern Exam, 2020 Edition: Practice Tests & Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam (College Test Preparation)
Princeton Review, 9780525568414, 384pp.
Publication Date: November 5, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP World History: Modern Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for every test topic, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of topics and skills