Princeton Review CBEST Prep, 4th Edition
3 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies to Master the California Basic Educational Skills Test (Professional Test Preparation)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• An all-purpose approach to constructing successful essays, regardless of topic
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists for review at a glance
Princeton Review, 9780525568827, 464pp.
Publication Date: December 10, 2019