900 Practice Questions for the Upper Level SSAT & ISEE, 2nd Edition
Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (Private Test Preparation)
Other Editions of This Title:
The Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) and Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) are crucial parts of the application process for private schools. Give yourself or your student a leg up in the competitive admissions race with this workout book full of practice problems and explanations to help hone your areas of strength, improve your areas of weakness, and drill your way to success.
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Solve questions by using a fundamental skills approach
• Learn powerful techniques from The Princeton Review’s repertoire that will help you work quickly and efficiently
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Assess your current knowledge and use the drills included to hone in on the areas where you need improvement
• Customize your study plans for a higher score
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 for SSAT® & 1 for ISEE®), plus nearly 600 additional questions
• Alternating SSAT & ISEE drills that provide a clear comparison of specific Verbal, Math, Reading, and Writing question types
Princeton Review, 9780525568933, 544pp.
Publication Date: October 22, 2019