Princeton Review GMAT Premium Prep, 2022
6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Other Editions of This Title:
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length CAT practice exams online for practice that mimics the actual exam experience
• Score reports and detailed answer explanations for all exams
• 2 new diagnostic tests with 120 total questions, organized by GMAT topic
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and help beat the GMAT
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Multi-week study guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GMAT Insider" section packed with info on admissions and financial aid, the MBA, your career, writing winning essays, and more
Princeton Review, 9780525570462, 928pp.
Publication Date: May 18, 2021