Dog Man Unleashed
From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #2)
Dog Man is still learning a few tricks of the trade. Petey the Cat is out of the bag, and his criminal curiosity is taking the city by storm. Something fishy is going on! Can Dog Man unleash justice on this ruffian in time to save the city, or will Petey get away with the purr-fect crime?
Dav Pilkey's wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including empathy, kindness, persistence, and the importance of being true to one's self.
Praise For Dog Man Unleashed: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #2)…
Everyone Digs Dog Man!
* "High-intensity, heartwarming, and, above all, hysterically funny." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Riotously funny and original." -- School Library Journal, starred review
* "An utter, unfettered delight." -- Booklist, starred review
* "Readers (of any age) will be giggling from start to finish." -- Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Action-oriented cartoons... Laffs aplenty." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Graphix, 9780545935203, 224pp.
Publication Date: December 27, 2016