Just Grace and the Snack Attack (The Just Grace Series #5)
Other Editions of This Title:
After reading this new book about Just Grace you will know how to . . .
1. turn your favorite potato chips into a tasty chipwich.
2. draw and fold up your very own zine, which is a cool little book made from only one piece of paper.
3. look for and use the special powers of the wish chip.
This book will not help you know how to . . .
1. do fancy hairstyles for your cat.
2. make a flower garden in your room.
3. bake a four- or even five-layer cake.
But this book might make you feel a little bit hungry, and if it does, then you will know you are having a “snack attack” just like Grace!
Move over Judy Moody, Amber Brown and Clementine, there's a new spunky third grader on the block!
Praise For Just Grace and the Snack Attack (The Just Grace Series #5)…
HMH Books for Young Readers, 9780547152233, 176pp.
Publication Date: December 14, 2009
About the Author
Charise Mericle Harper is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including the Just Grace series and the Next Best Junior Chef series. Charise lives in Oregon. Visit Charise at chariseharper.com and on Twitter at @ChariseHarper.