The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions (Hardcover)
The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions
Bantam, 9780553804720, 386pp.
Publication Date: July 25, 2006
- How palms and handshakes are used to gain control
- The most common gestures of liars
- How the legs reveal what the mind wants to do
- The most common male and female courtship gestures and signals
- The secret signals of cigarettes, glasses, and makeup
- The magic of smiles-including smiling advice for women
- How to use nonverbal cues and signals to communicate more effectively and get the reactions you want Filled with fascinating insights, humorous observations, and simple strategies that you can apply to any situation, this intriguing book will enrich your communication with and understanding of others-as well as yourself.
About the Author
Praise For The Definitive Book of Body Language: The Hidden Meaning Behind People's Gestures and Expressions…
"When Allan and Barbara Pease write, I read. And underline. And learn. And laugh. And steal. The Definitive Book of Body Language is a marvel of a book!"—Tom Peters, author of In Search of Excellence and Re-Imagine!