Fanocracy (Digital Audiobook)
Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans
Publication Date: January 6, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
From the author of New Rules of Marketing & PR, a bold guide to converting customer passion into marketing power.
How do some brands attract word-of-mouth buzz and radical devotion around products as everyday as car insurance, b2b software, and underwear? They embody the most powerful marketing force in the world: die-hard fans.
In this essential book, leading business growth strategist David Meerman Scott and fandom expert Reiko Scott explore the neuroscience of fandom and interview young entrepreneurs, veteran business owners, startup founders, nonprofits, and companies big and small to pinpoint which practices separate organizations that flourish from those stuck in stagnation. They lay out a road map for converting customers’ ardor into buying power, pulling one-of-a-kind examples from a wide range of organizations, including:
· MeUndies, the subscription company that’s revolutionizing underwear
· HeadCount, the nonprofit that registers voters at music concerts
· Grain Surfboards, the board-building studio that willingly reveals its trade secrets with customers
· Hagerty, the classic-car insurance provider with over 600,000 premier club members
· HubSpot, the software company that draws 25,000 attendees to its annual conference
For anyone who seeks to harness the force of fandom to revolutionize his or her business, Fanocracy shows the way.
About the Author
DAVID MEERMAN SCOTT is an internationally acclaimed strategist, whose books and blog are must-reads for professionals seeking to grow their businesses. He is the author of ten books, including The New Rules of Marketing & PR, Real-Time Marketing & PR, Newsjacking, and The New Rules of Sales & Service.
REIKO SCOTT is a graduate of Columbia University with a degree in neuroscience, and a third-year medical student at Boston University.