Britain Since 1945 P (Making Contemporary Britain) (Paperback)
Wiley-Blackwell, 9780631209683, 484pp.
Publication Date: December 13, 2002
List Price: 58.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
This book offers a comprehensive overview of Britain's development since the end of the Second World War. It comprises 23 contributions from leading authorities and newer scholars, set in context with a foreword by Raymond Seitz.
- A comprehensive and fascinating introduction to Britain from the end of the Second World War
- Draws together the themes that have dominated discussion amongst scholars and media commentators
- The chapters are set in context with a foreword by Raymond Seitz
- Covers topics such as foreigh policy, political parties, the media, race relations, women and social change, science and IT, culture, industrial relations, the welfare state, and political and economic issues in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland